Saturday 29 December 2012

Love from Emma x

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been blogging for ages (I feel really bad leaving Cayley doing all this, even though she's amazing at it!) but it's because my iPads been a bit unwell...!
I just wanna say I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got things that you like, I know I did! I got an iPod, makeup, books and other stuff including a really cute hat and gloves set from Dorothy Perkins! (You can see the pic of the hat at the bottom of this blog).
So most of you have probably been out since christmas, a lot of you hopefully used my tips from a previous blog on January sales! :)
You might have noticed that we don't just blog about fashion, we also blog about music, inspirational people and as Cayley has demonstrated 'friendship' too. I know we probably push you guys a lot to try and get you to contact us, but we love feedback! So yeah, if you have anything at all you'd like us to feature we'd be more than happy to (as long as its appropriate obviously). Email us: inspirefashionblog@gmail.com or follow us in twitter @inspire_fashion or even Instagram @inspirefashionblog you can contact us through any of these!


No comments: