Monday 31 December 2012

New Year's Eve

Hello so Emma has been updating the blog recently (which were fantastic!) and I love the hat she got. And iv just forgotten what I was going to write about (blogs are supposed to be for you updating what you have been doing so here I am:P) (and the last bracket didn't make sense)
I hope you all been having a great end to the month I know I have. I can't believe it's New Year's Eve seriously it's cray (crazy) this year has gone so fast and the fashion. What I loved about this year was they were at least one new fashion craze like right now Nike blazers seem to be popular and in the summer chinos were hitting the shops.
I would like to know what was you favourite part of the here mine was when me and Emma started the blog which we have been planning for months AND photo shoots will get underway soon
Eek!
P.S. have you heard ariana grande and jai brooks has finally meet in New York what a perfect ending to a great year!
Love cayley x

No comments: