Wednesday 10 July 2013

ChildHood Movies

HEY,
Well as you can read? Today's blog is all about childhood (is it one word or two or both hmm) MOVIES. Yes one thing everyone loves is movies especially the old ones that you grew up watching.

So here is 4 of my favourite movies..



 
That's right Monsters Inc. I always did like the purple lizard and the one eyed green thing. I'm really y bad at names so I have no idea what they are called and I cant be bothered to google it.
Also very exciting news is that MONSTERS INC UNIVERSITY COMES OUT THIS FRIDAY YES I REPEAT THIS FRIDAY SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL GO AND SEE IT AND RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD, also I was 2 when that came out wow.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm not even kidding when I say I found out about this movie last year when I was looking up free movies on youtube I know how cheap of me. Anyway I literally love this movie!! seriously guys sterling knight is in it! (he isn't that hot but near enough) what I love is this reminds me of the guy I saw in London, he looked like Sterling but nothing to do with the story.
 
 
 
Finding Dory? NO thank you I'll stick to finding Nemo. Everyone loves this movie and cant wait for finding dory if it comes out but me I don't love it that much as it's a story of a kid who losses their dad and finds him again it's too soppy for me just give a horror film and I'm fine.
 
So here's the story I go and collect the pictures make this awesome collage of all 3 film poster and what happens it doesn't save -_- #fail  <that was weird I will NEVER use a hash tag out of twitter ok sorry. HSM was the school I always wanted to go to but that failed and here I am stuck in a dark place full of people I literally don't like, I'm sure Emma will agree with me when I say I want to walk up to some of them and punch them in the face... Oh wow at how fast I can change subject so lets get back on track. I'm sure most girls had the HSM cheerleading outfit with the poms poms and all and went out for Halloween as one, life was great when this movie appeared in life.
 
 
MAYBE one day I could do a video with more movies I liked when I was a child.
 
 
It's really hard writing whilst listening to Justin Bieber's album, I wanted to get up and dance but I had to control myself and write this as I haven't wrote a post in AGES.
 
 
Cayley 

No comments: